Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year - Mission Tangle 365

Dear Friends,

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new your.

Both me and Roshni, have decide to embark on a new journey for our blog, "Tangle 365". We would post atleast one entry per day on the blog which could be either a true Zentangle, ZIA or us practicing a New tangle design or participating in any tangle challenge..

Tangle 365 is about posting a new post every day of year and what better for us to do it then this post.. Roshni gifted me a Tanglicous birthday gift yesterday... She tangled my name and I absolutely love it and I think it's the best way to start our tangle 365 journey..

I hope you love it as much as we do.

Keep tangling and connecting with us.

Lots of love,
Tanglicious Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment